How to use our services
This is a general overview of how to use Student Legal Services. Please follow the steps outlined closely below (and on the Schedule an Appointment page to ensure you recieve a prompt response. If you have a legal problem or anticipate one, give it your early attention. Don’t wait until the day before you are to appear in court to come to Student Legal Services.
- Visit the Schedule an Appointment page
- Log in with your University NetID and Password
- Select the intake form which is most apropriate for your issue, or fill in the "General" intake form if you are unsure.
- Complete and submit the intake form.
- Visit the Student Legal Services office to schedule a follow up appointment, being sure to bring your iCard and any relevant documentation. Please note we are unable to offer walk-in appointments or same-day appointments. No one will contact you to do this, you must visit the office at your leisure to schedule this appointment, but your case will not move forward until you do.