Schedule an Appointment
We are open for virtual appointments.
Eligibility to access SLS during Summer 2020:
- Enrolled and assessed Service Fee in Spring 2020 semester, but only through June 16.
- Summer enrollment of at least 5 credit hours.
- Fall 2020 enrollment of at least 6 credit hours.
Please Note: Certification is not available until further notice. Notarizations may be done virtually through Zoom.
After submitting the intake form you should get a prompt to schedule an appointment. Please use this application to schedule an appointment. If you do not receive this prompt or are told to call or go to the SLS office, please call (217) 333-9053.
The SLS Office in the Illini Union is closed until further notice, but the attorneys are using phone or zoom to do appointments. If you desire a zoom appointment, please make sure your video/camera is on.
For current clients: Please log into the SLS appointment portal. When you enter your netID and password, you should see a list of recent intake forms and appointments. You can select the intake you want to follow-up on and create a follow-up appointment. Do not complete a new intake form for a follow-up appointment. If you cannot schedule a follow-up online, call Student Legal Services at (217) 333-9053 to schedule a follow-up appointment. If this is a new case, please complete a new intake form.
Please Note: some users have reported experiencing issues when using Chrome to submit the intake form. We recommend using Internet Explorer or Firefox when submitting your information.
- Submit an online intake form.
- Schedule your appointment online after submitting your intake form.
- Please email a scan or digital file of any documentation relating to your case, such as a traffic ticket, copy of lease, etc., to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are unable to offer same-day appointments.