22017 University Housing
Published December 2017
University Housing 2017
This is just a few of our stories from University Housing.
- 325 RA and MA new hire interviews conducted
- 9,035 students checked in to the halls during Move-In
- 8,000 guests stayed in summer conference housing
- 91 Facilities projects completed
- 3.7 Million meals served in the dining halls
- 2,132 student staff employees
- 303 washing machines replaced in the halls and apartments
- 111,432 books checked out at hall libraries
- 3.3 Million pages viewed on the Housing website
- 700 tons of cement used for the Orchard Downs roadway and sidewalk reconstruction
- 2 Million pages printed on Housing computer lab printers
- 41,096 work orders completed by Facilities
Thank you for all you've done this year to help us create communities that transform student lives.
I look forward to our continued partnership, and wish you a rewarding, joyous new year.
Warmly, Alma R. Sealine, Director of University Housing