Who can register to vote?
To register to vote you must:
- Be a United States Citizen.
- Be at least 18 years old on or before the next election; 17 years old to vote in a Primary if you will be 18 as of the following General Election.
- Live in the precinct at least 30 days prior to the next election.
- Not be convicted and in jail.
- Not claim the right to vote anywhere else.
Where can I register to vote?
- To register to vote online in the state of Illinois – please visit ova.elections.il.gov.
- To register in Champaign County – please visit the Champaign County Clerk website at www.champaigncountyclerk.com/elections/voter_information.php.